Today I spent the day rearranging my bedroom. Mr Wonderful looked after My little man 🙂
- My Little Man’s playgroup. Good. Look after the other Daniel that goes there too. He was a sweetie. He missed his mummy after a while and wasnt very happy but accepted cuddles from me which was really nice. He only sees me at playgroup so i was kinda surprised that he took to me as well as he did. Im going to looking after him at home next Monday too – I cant wait he really is a sweetie. Also it was nice as one of the newer mums looked after me while I was looking after the other Daniel – she got me a coffee and 2 biscuits at morning tea time – bless her.
- Got some washing done today – the sun is shining again after a wet weekend and Monday.
- Went for an interesting walk around a block but not a square one as usual but one that turned out to be a triangle. This is my first walk in 3 days as i had the flu? over the weekend and was recovering yesterday too
- The boys had a great time after school
- Rushed around this morning so I could available to my wonderful next door neighbor. After taking My Trier to his private tutor and then dropping him at school, my wonderful next door neighbor came over and had a cuppa while we waited for a man to come and pick up her old French doors we sold them on trademe shes never sold anything over the internet before.
- Then we went and got her digi photos developed at the local mall. Shes never done that before either. Felt good to help her shes been so supportive over the last couple of years.
- After school today My Trier hauled a few of My Little MansDaniels toys outside for him
- Midmorning I went and watched My Trier and his school. They had running sports at a park about 20 minutes away with several other schools
- Then I went grocey shopping. This started off frustating as the self scanner wouldnt work. I took it back to the check out and complained. They said to just wipe it. It turned out I was wiping it after every item I picked up so I went back to the checkout again and they changed it for another one. This turned out MUCH better.
- Went for an hours walk today we saw lots of diggers which My Little Man liked.
- Then I went and picked up a TV I purchased off trademe
- had a quiet day at home
- Mr Wonderful came over in the afternoon we went and got some power
- My Trier came home to tell me that he will get suspended if he gets in trouble one more time at school. Rang the school and as well as behaving badly in the play ground he bullied a girl at school yesterday and she ended up crying. She wasnt at school today. When I found this out and told Mr Wonderful I burst into tears.
- We took him to the police station but they couldnt help us told us to go and see the local community officer next week
- got kfc for dinner thanks Mr Wonderful
Church. Quiet afternoon apart from going with my wonderful next door neighbor (in the pouring rain) to tell what we thought was the farmer that owes the land across the road from us that a stray pitbull was killing his sheep. Turned out the house isnt part of the farmland. The lady there however had the farmers phone number and rang him. He was out of town and suggested the lady shoo the dog away. As if!!!!
While we were doing this Mr Wonderful rang the police who came SUPER FAST and dealt with the situation.